Monday, December 7, 2015

This is life....and it's amazing

Just a snapshot into my evening last night. I had my hubby snap a pic because I thought this moment went perfectly with my Blog Name. Just keeping it real....in the midst of folding laundry piles that seem to never end, I wore my dinosaur hat and played dinosaur stomp with my youngest. Kisses and tickles in the middle of the game just made it even better. I felt like the Holy Spirit was telling me, "document this moment Kelly - it's going to go by so fast and you wont want to forget this". And He reminded me that even in the midst of a messy house (notice the Christmas stuff all over and the toys on the floor...the rest of the house looks similar if not worse! lol) and laundry piles there is plenty of room for laughter and smiles and JOY. I'm thankful for that reminder last night. The messes can wait...







No comments:

Post a Comment