Thursday, December 31, 2015

YOU are a good mom!

A friend posted THIS on Facebook today.

As I read it, I was reminded of all the lies I used to believe about myself as a mom. It hit hard, and I HATE how the enemy can creep in, be so sneaky about it, and the cycle of those beliefs can start all over again if we aren't watching carefully, prioritizing our time with the Lord to be on guard so that the enemy will not come in a feed us those lies.

So mamas, will you please take a minute to read this? Don't let the enemy tell you things that you are NOT! You are a good mama, you're doing your best, and YOUR best is different than someone else's best, so don't compare. Look to the One who can tell you who He sees you as, do not believe the lies the enemy tells you. Be on guard and in prayer over your household, your children, yourself, so that the enemy knows he is not welcome in your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment